Training (up to 2 hour)
Access to Web Dashboard
• Customer Manager (CRM)
- Custom user roles
- SEO friendly
- File Manager
- Visual Page builder
- Drag-and-drop ADA-ready building blocks
- Customize colors backgrounds font size and more
- Mobile first blocks
- ADA Built-in scan tool
- Self-publish blog & content creation tools
- Self publish event calendar
- Web Forms
- Social media scheduler
PURCHASE OUR STARTER WEBSITE MONTHLY SUPPORT AND WE WILL CUSTOMIZE YOUR TEMPLATE UP TO 7 PAGES + BLOG!
With our monthly support plan you also get:
• Account Management (30 mins)
- Training via phone and custom-made video tutorials
- Communication by phone e-mail or video chat
- Communication with hosting provider
• ADA Report & Remediation (1.25 hours)
- Run simple report
- apply remediation (request approval from client if remediation will take longer than allocated time)
• Content Updates (1.25 hours)
- text and images edits/aditions
You can add this add-on at check out.
All designs are created using our existing Visual Builder. The basic setup fee does not include customization in HTML or Framework that alters our pre-existing design blocks. All content such as text, Photos, Company Logos, Blog Content and more should be uploaded by you to each specific page. We can set up and customize your template for an additional fee. All of our templates are designed to meet WC3 and WACAG requirements with respect to ADA compliance.
Our website templates are ADA-ready as long as you don't modify any of the core block with custom coding. If you make any modifications that affect our blocks, you will need to make sure that they are compliant. ADA compliance is an ongoing effort and we provide reporting and remediation to the best of our knowledge based on generated automated report. Due to the changing nature of website accessibility standards for the disabled, we will not guarantee that your website will be consistently updated and compliant. If client signs up for our monthly support service, we will maintain the website updated to the best of our abilities based on monthly reports. Kulture Konnect makes no guarantees regarding the outcome from any litigation. Client agrees that it shall not hold Kulture Konnect or its agents or employees liable for any incidental or consequential damages that arise from any lawsuit derived from any ADA claim.
In order to stay within budget, client should: